Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: name; surname; phone number; email; Cookies; Usage Data.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published, or shared through this Application and guarantees that they have the right to communicate or disclose them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Methods and Place of Processing of the Collected Data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons involved in the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Legal Basis of Processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below until the User objects ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for pre-contractual measures;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
However, it is always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract, or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing location, the User can refer to the section concerning the details about the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Owner to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details about the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Owner by contacting them at the contact details provided.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the completion of such contract.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interests of the Owner will be retained until such interests are satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Owner may retain Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, delete, correct, and the right to data portability cannot be exercised after the expiration of the retention period.
Purposes of Processing the Collected Data
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics, and Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting.
For more detailed information on the purposes of processing and the Personal Data specifically relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document.
Details on the Processing of Personal Data
Contacting the User:
- Contact form (This Application)
- Users, by filling out the contact form with their Data, consent to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind of request as indicated by the form's header.
- Personal Data collected: last name; email; name; phone number.
- Phone contact (This Application)
- Users who provided their phone number might be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Application, as well as for fulfilling support requests.
- Personal Data collected: phone number.
Mailing List or Newsletter (This Application)
Upon registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a contact list to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional content related to this Application, may be transmitted. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: last name; email; name.
Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting
This type of service allows this Application and its partners to communicate, optimize, and serve advertising based on the User's past use of this Application.
Users can also choose not to participate in certain advertising features through corresponding device configuration options, such as mobile device advertising settings or generic advertising settings.
Google Ads Remarketing (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Ads Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Ireland Limited that connects the activity of this Application with the Google Ads advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie.
Users can choose not to use Google cookies for ad personalization by visiting Google's Ad Settings.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
The services in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data, serving to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data collected to track and examine the usage of this Application, compile reports, and share them with other Google services. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads within its advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes the User's IP address. The anonymization works by shortening the IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking (Facebook Pixel) (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking (Facebook Pixel) is a statistics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook ad network with actions performed within this Application. The Facebook pixel monitors conversions that can be attributed to Facebook, Instagram, and Audience Network ads.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
Users can exercise specific rights regarding the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke their previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- Access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, specific aspects of the processing, and receive a copy of the processed Data.
- Verify and request rectification. The User can verify the accuracy of their Data and request its update or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In such cases, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than storage.
- Obtain the erasure or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the erasure of their Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have it transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transmitted without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means, and the processing is based on the User's consent, a contract to which the User is a party, or contractual measures connected to it.
- Lodge a complaint. The User can file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the Right to Object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller, or for the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, where their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to Exercise User Rights
To exercise User rights, Users can make a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case, within one month.
Additional information on processing
User Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Additional information related to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing activities whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting with this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page), and the details about the path followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, the parameters related to the operating system, and the User's IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of Users is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement exclusively concerns this Application.